quinta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2007

Testimonials

“I signed up to play the e-Lottery system two months ago without any real conviction. But I must say I have been surprised by the results.

The e-Lottery system is unique and very affordable, costing just £5.00 GBP a week for 88 entries in the UK Lotto Wednesday and Saturday draws. That's great!

I say to French people: Don't wait to join E-Lottery… you get more chances to win the UK Lotto with the e-Lottery system than playing the French Lotto.”

Jeremy Henault – Indre Et Loire, France

"From the moment I joined, I knew this was something special. Within 10 months I received more than £3,200 of lottery winnings.

I realised it would be advantageous to be in as many Syndicates as possible. So slowly I bought more and more... and increased the frequency of winning prize-money."

Paul Veverka – Scotland, UK

“I've been a member of E-Lottery for more than two months and have won the UK Lotto 14 times.

I recently had a four-ball win which netted me £110.86 due to the way the e-Lottery system works. If I had not been playing in a E-Lottery syndicate that four-ball win would only have been worth £56.00.”

John Bell – London, UK

“I joined E-Lottery on May 18. Immediately I realised that this was a very special ‘club’, which would allow me to play the UK National Lotto from anywhere in the
world.

It is fully managed, so never again will I have to stand in a queue to lodge my games or collect any winnings. I don’t even have to check my numbers as E-Lottery e-mails the results to me and will put a cheque in the post if I win.”

Chris Kendell – Northamptonshire, UK

" I’ve been a member of E-Lottery for 22 months and during that time won more money on the lottery than I did in the previous FOUR years.

The back up, help, guidance and support from the company we all receive is second to none.”

Malcolm Horsey - Gloucestershire, UK

"When the UK National Lottery first started I joined a syndicate of 15 people and paid £5 a week to enter the Saturday draw. Over a period of 5 years I won NOTHING.

Since joining the e-lottery Multi Win Syndicate System – with which £5 entered me into BOTH the Wednesday and Saturday draw – I have won an amazing 12 times. My partner has won 4 times and my two cousins in Australia won £245 after being in only 10 days.

Most people play the lottery – why not join a system that gives 88 lines a week that costs £5 instead of £88 and a guaranteed WINNING number”

Maureen Bell - Surrey, UK

“This week I opened my mailbox and there was a letter from E-Lottery. I wondered why they were sending me a statement. I thought it was just some ordinary statement of my account, so I didn’t open it.

When I did, I was completely taken by surprise. In the envelope was a cheque for £2,846.95 [GBP]. I simply couldn’t believe it. I read it over and over again…

I’m just overwhelmed. The E-Lottery website is fantastic, the opportunity is fantastic. Furthermore, the service is excellent.”

Haukur Grondal - Reykjavik, Iceland

“Within three months of playing the e-Lottery system I have had four wins and £2,846.95 deposited into my E-Lottery Account.

People are now starting to take an interest when I talk about this system. It’s not just about winning big but winning regularly.”

Colin Mitchell - Cumbria, UK

Sem comentários:

1-dollar-mail.com

If you have any Question.


FirstName:

E-Mail:

Question:


Google